Facebook has been there since 2004. 17+ years of its existence has seen a large evolution in every aspect. The days when Facebook was only used to text and post are a part of sweet memories now. Today, Facebook is one of the most used tools to promote business and thus create a strong online presence.
Social Media Marketing undoubtedly is one of the most important aspects of ensuring that your online presence is strong. With the number of social media users rising exponentially every day, the importance of Social Media Marketing is bound to increase.
Facebook is an integral part of Social Media Marketing. As a business owner, you can use the Facebook page efficiently to maximize the reach of your business.
How To Boost Facebook SEO?
If you are using Facebook to mark your online presence, your direction is correct. But chances are there that you aren’t getting noticeable change in terms of your online presence. Most probably, it is due to the poor SEO. So, how do you recognize the issue with SEO and overcome the same? Below are a few tips to boost Facebook SEO and thus create a strong online presence.
1. Choosing the Right Name: It might seem a bit obvious, but this is a step where a major class of people go wrong. Rather than going with a name that defines their business, they prefer going with a name that sounds a bit modern and customized.
While choosing the name for your Facebook presence, it is extremely important to choose the name that is understandable, inviting, and at the same time a bit creative. Using the right set of keywords and in optimal proportion is also a critical and very important task. You can’t stuff your keywords in your Facebook handle name. It makes you appear spammy. When you appear spammy, the chances of a person visiting your page are meagre as there is no trust established.
Also, avoid giving a common name to your page. You might have seen several pages with the name like Travel, Sports, etc. Now, what do these names mean? How do these names specify the value that your Facebook page will be providing the visitors? And without these specifications how will a visitor land on your page? So, be specific and be clear with the services you are providing to the visitors.
2. Build the Trust: Of course, the right Facebook page name will attract the trust of the users. But only the right Facebook name may not be enough to make them land on your page. There are various ways by which you can establish trust among the visitors.
Firstly, give the visitors an assurance that you are easy to reach out to. Don’t forget to mention your email address or contact number on your Facebook page. Showcase the services you have provided in the past along with the reviews you got from your customers. It will make customers believe that you are authentic.
3. Use Keywords Optimally: As a website, no keyword stuffing rule applies to your Facebook page too. Don’t underuse the keywords and at the same time, don’t overuse them too.
You can’t compromise with the keyword research at all even if it is for your Facebook page. You need to do efficient Keyword Research tools & techniques to ensure that you use every keyword optimally on your Facebook page.
Also, keep the factors like search volume, keyword difficulty, etc. while deciding the keywords for your Facebook page.
4. Using Backlinks Efficiently: It’s sad that most users underestimate and neglect the backlinks while marking their online presence by a Facebook page. This can turn out to be a big mistake in terms of increasing engagement on Facebook.
Thus, leverage the power that backlinks come alongside it and ensure that you use the backlinks effectively. The more efficiently you use the backlinks, the more are the chances of your Facebook page being a success for you.
Focus on inviting the backlinks from highly authoritative sources. As a website, fewer backlinks from the high authoritative sources are much better as compared to the high number of backlinks from less authoritative sources.
Also, don’t hesitate to insert your Facebook Page URL into your blog posts so that it gets promoted whenever someone shares your blogs. The more your blog posts will be shared, the more your Facebook page will receive backlinks, and the more it will earn trust. Strategize your link building and execute the same meticulously.
5. Updating Information: Most business owners fail to update information like contact details, address, etc. if there is any change in the same. Not updating this information might mislead the visitors by several means which might cause the degradation of the trust.
So ensure that you provide the visitors your contact details in a prompt way and keep on updating the same even if there is even a slight change in the same.
Remember, most users will check out your contact information when they visit your Facebook page. And if they find the information insufficient or misleading, they might immediately get turn off from your page.
6. Don’t Restrict Yourself: Add as much information you can add to your Facebook page. Don’t restrict yourself to the pages like About Us, Contact Us, etc. Instead try to add the things like videos of your services, testimonials, podcasts, etc. Gone are the days when just an attractive About Us used to lure the visitors.
In today’s time, users are attracted to the things like videos, podcasts, etc. If you keep these things on your Facebook Page, you build an altogether different trust level among the visitors.
7. Add CTA: Firstly, what a CTA is? CTA is something that encourages the users to take further action. It might be encouraging users to subscribe, enroll, or purchase, an effective CTA is a must on your Facebook page.
You can also use CTA on the contact us page if you wish users to reach you out and get a certain piece of information. The more effective & creative your CTA is, the more it encourages the users to take further action.
8. Stay Active: To gain engagement on any platform, it is essential that you stay active on the same. If you are looking to get a strong engagement on the Facebook Page, it is essential that you keep on updating your content.
You can’t expect to gain visitors on a dead Facebook page. Keep on publishing posts, keep on publishing links to your blogs, and keep on posting some eye-catchy images related to your business.
However, just posting at regular intervals is not the only thing that will help you to achieve success. You need to ensure that the content you post adheres to the best optimization techniques. Good content can lead you to win the race while poor content might be your reason for your Facebook page being a failure.
9. Chatbots for Enhanced Engagement: The efficient use of chatbots have been on a rise in an exponential way. And, the effectiveness chatbots come with in terms of enhancing the reach is a major reason for the same.
Chatbots can provide the visitors with information regarding your services along with providing answers to the visitor’s questions. Chatbots is a proven success when it comes to reducing the load of the Facebook page owner, giving an instant and a prompt reply to the visitor’s questions, and much more.
You can customize your preferences of the Chatbots in numerous ways. However, we highly advise using the personalized messages. These messages earn the trust of the visitor in an altogether way.
10. Ensure Transparency: Try to keep all information on your Facebook page transparent. Naturally, the more the information the user finds transparent, the more is the trust they tend to invite to your business.
A Facebook Page can be a great source to make the visitors believe that your business is transparent by maintaining the transparency on your Facebook Page.
Thus, whatever information you provide on your Facebook Page, keep it transparent, & crisp. Be picky while providing the information as not every information should be published on your Facebook page, just another aspect of providing information on the Facebook Page.
Your Facebook Page might be your go-to tool to ensure that your business is recognized by a major class of people. According to the latest reports, 2.85 billion people use Facebook today. This number is enough to make you believe that how large engagement you can earn by your Facebook Page. However, efficient Facebook SEO is always a must to maximize the engagement of your Facebook Page.
Be it Facebook or Instagram SEO, Pat’s Marketing, one of the Best SEO Company in Toronto is keen to take your online presence to new heights. Reach out to us at 888-488-7287 (toll-free) and explain your requirements along with your vision. We will analyze it and advise you the best accordingly. Also, you can count on us to nail the execution. So, hurry up, and reach us now.