Google Ads Third Party Disclosure Agreement
Google Billing Policy & Questions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website , you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
By working with Pat’s Marketing (“Company”) as a “Client”, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website without authorization
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Pat’s Marketing’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Pat’s Marketing makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Pat’s Marketing does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Pat’s Marketing will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Pat’s Marketing has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Pat’s Marketing’s liability in respect of any:
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Pat’s Marketing; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Pat’s Marketing to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
By accessing this website or sending electronic mail / filling out a web form etc. you are communicating with Pat’s Marketing electronically. By doing so, you agree to receive communications from Pat’s Marketing electronically. Pat’s Marketing will communicate with you by electronic mail at the email address provided by you or posting notices on this website. You consent to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Pat’s Marketing provides to you.
Acceptance of New Services / New Terms / Change in Product/Pricing
Whenever new products or services are introduced on the website or there is any change in the product pricing, your use of such services will be subject to these new Terms and Conditions unless Pat’s Marketing notifies you otherwise. Pat’s Marketing reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of use at any time. Access or use after such changes indicates your acceptance of these modified terms and conditions. You agree to review the terms and conditions of use regularly.
Hyperlinks / Links to 3rd Party Website
This website contains links to external websites or third party websites. Pat’s Marketing does not endorse the content contained in any third party website. Pat’s Marketing also does not make any representation, warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory of any kind regarding any third party website, including without limitation any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, quality, completeness, timeliness, non infringement, security, or suitability of any content on a third party website. Pat’s Marketing does not make any representation, warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory that the operation of any third party website will be uninterrupted, free of error, viruses or any other harmful components. The content, goods and/or services available on or through any third party Web site is not under Pat’s Marketing control and if you choose to access any third party Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
This website contains “cookies”, which are used to personalize user experience. A cookie is a small text file that contains information and is stored on a user’s computer when the user visits a website. There are two types of cookies. One of these, known as a “persistent cookie”, is permanent and is stored on the user’s computer even after he or she has left the website in question and closed the web browser. The other is temporary, a so-called ”session cookie”, and is stored on the user’s computer during the Internet session. When the web browser is closed, the session cookie disappears from the user’s computer.
The website uses both persistent and session cookies. These are used to:
- Count the number of visitors and analyze traffic
- Enable the website to provide a personalized experience to the user
Website Design Terms:
- We have a collection of over 1000 royalty free photo stock picture library available which will be used for your website. If you need pictures of your choice from third party websites, there will be an additional cost incurred by the Client
- Logo & Website design fees (and initial deposits) are non-refundable. In very limited circumstances, we can offer partial refunds subject to the amount of work that has been already put into your project
- If the website is not paid in full, it will become the property of the Company until the full payment is received. The Company reserves the right to suspend the website or make it inaccessible via Internet until the full payment is received.
- When you terminate the contract with us, any third party service included and used for the website as part of the contract will be terminated as well.
- If the website design project has been completed and is placed on hold for any items pending from the client, Pat’s Marketing can wait for a maximum of 30 days beyond which the full payment for the website will be due. Pat’s Marketing agrees to finish the pending work when the pending items are available from the client.
- Marketing programs including Pay Per Click, SEO & Local marketing automatically renew on a month to month basis after the regular contract period is completed. If you need to cancel, you need to email [email protected] or Call at 1-888-488-7287 to terminate the program.
- Pat’s Marketing does not guarantee to provide clients with the coupon credit amounts offered by Google, Bing etc. for running Pay Per Click Ads. as included in promotional material, proposals etc. Neither is Pat’s Marketing liable to pay the client the equivalent of the coupon credit in case the promotion is stopped by Google, Bing or any third party company.
Merchant Service fees
- Pat’s Marketing does not charge you any extra fees for accepting credit card payments. However, some banks / financial institutions may charge you an additional fee of 1-3% for making a credit card payment. Pat’s Marketing is not responsible for these charges and these charges will not be re-reimbursed by Pat’s Marketing. Client agrees to pay any such charges levied by the bank or financial institutions
No part of the website or the content/media including but not limited to pictures/video may be reproduced, modified, distributed, published, sold, licensed, broadcasted, re-transmitted, circulated in any form or used in any way without the prior written consent of Pat’s Marketing.
Money back Guarantee
We do not offer money back guarantees however we stand by our work and services and we will make a conscious effort to fix/correct things to match your expectation.
Contact Us for a FREE 30-min Consultation!
Please fill up the form below and we will contact you shortly to offer you a free 30-min consultation to grow your business.