Social media calendars are extremely crucial to ensure that your social media marketing campaign stays organized, and you yield the desired results.
Social media calendars are your go-to tools to ensure that your campaign doesn’t get derailed. With social media marketing, consistency is a vital thing, and social media calendars enable you to do that.
What are social media calendars?
As always, first things first! What do you mean by social media calendar? Social media calendar is a tool that you can use to schedule social media posts.
With social media calendars, you can strategize and schedule your social media campaign effectively. Thus, you can plan your posts well in advance, and schedule them.
Why do you need social media calendars?
Next, why do you even need a social media calendar? Specifically, when you are well-organized and regular with your postings? Check out the answers to this common question arising in every Digital Marketer’s mind below.
- What my next social media post has to be? A question that troubles several business owners. Social media calendars would ensure that this question doesn’t trouble you, as your content would be organized and planned in advance.
- Social media calendars help you to stay consistent with your social media marketing campaign. As mentioned, consistency is highly important to yield the desired results from the social media marketing campaign.
- Social media calendar is great and the most reliable to save your precious time. Strategizing your post might take your time considerably. Thus, with social media calendar, you can schedule your posts for a week, or a month in advance and save your time considerably.
- Social media calendar increases the chances of your success. It ensures that the efforts you are investing in the social media marketing campaigns are fruitful.
What are the best social media calendars & tools to strategize your social media marketing?
Check out the top social media calendars & tools for your social media marketing campaign below.
1) Trello: Trello is one of the most reliable and the most popular social media calendars that makes strategizing social media marketing considerably.
With Trello, it becomes easy to assign work to the team members, which reduces the need to email every now and then considerably.
The tool comes with a very simple user interface, which eliminates the need for you to be a techie.
The Trello cards help you to stay organized where you can track, manage, and share the tasks with your teammates.
The platform hosts more than 1,000,000 teams from all over the world. The number validates the service the platform offers.
2) Google Drive: If you have been using Gmail ID, Google Drive won’t be alien to you. This tool incorporates everything; from the calendar to docs, and even the excel-like sheet. Hence, you won’t be missing out on anything here.
In terms of social media calendar, Google calendar, and Google sheet might help you out to plan your social media content.
What’s the primary benefit of Google Drive? It’s completely free. You need not pay a single buck to use this tool, and it’s unlikely that you would ever have to pay anything.
Plus, the free use by no means implies compromise with the functionalities. Google has done an amazing job of incorporating every important functionality, that might directly or indirectly help you to plan your social media campaign.
3) Sprout Social: Sprout Social is another reliable tool to manage your content team and ensure that you do it with ease.
If you are looking for an effective content management tool, Sprout Social might be your answer. The tool helps you to schedule and publish the posts according to your social media strategy.
You can also review the tasks assigned to your team and manage all your social profiles efficiently.
The in-built analytics help you to track the success of your social media marketing campaign and tweak the strategy accordingly if needed.
4) Hootsuite: Hootsuite comes with a wide range of functionalities that make it an ideal choice for you to manage your social media calendar.
This tool too comes with in-built analytics, which allows you to track your social media marketing campaign.
You can also assign the tasks to your team and track them with ease. Team collaboration has been made simpler with this tool; another major benefit of Hootsuite.
Customer support is another important aspect of a website. With Hootsuite , you can check the customer queries at a single place, and answer each of them promptly. It would mean amazing customer support, which will increase the credibility of your website.
5) Evernote: Evernote is another popular and one of the most used social media planning tools.
With Evernote, you can put a date on your social media content to let your team know when the content has to be published. Also, you can create an hourly, daily, or weekly log, and know the status of your content creation.
Also, you can use this tool to save images, and important files for your social media planning, and thus manage it efficiently. Evernote has been a widely used tool for social media planning for a while now, and with the features that this tool comes with, the wide usage is entirely justified.
If you are looking for a tool that can organize your content with the utmost ease, and high efficiency, the Evernote tool is your definite answer.
6) MeetEdgar: If your business is just starting out its journey, MeetEdgar might be your ideal social media calendar to plan your content effectively.
If you are a busy bee who can’t invest any time to write content, MeetEdgar might do this job efficiently for you. The tool uses artificial intelligence to figure out the content that is actually generating results and ensure that it is written effectively.
Along with writing, it also markets your content effectively on various social media platforms.
The interface of this tool is quite simple to use, which eliminates the requirement for you to be tech-savvy.
However, the only limitation we could notice is that it is compatible with only 4 platforms; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
7) SocialPilot: SocialPilot is a simple and efficient social media planning tool. If you are looking for a reliable tool to assign tasks to your team members, nothing better than SocialPilot.
From social media management to effective marketing, SocialPilot has everything in for you. Bulk scheduling is also an option with SocialPilot, which is absent in several other plugins.
More than 115,000 users are active on SocialPilot, which validates the effectiveness and the results that this tool comes alongside it.
SocialPilot supports all the major social media platforms, which makes it easy for you to strategize your content for every social media platform.
The tool efficiently with analytics, which ensures that you are able to track your campaign’s success and figure out how good your crafted strategy is.
8) Loomly: Loomly, previously known as Calendy is a high-rated social media planning tool for both, small & big businesses.
Loomly enables a social media marketer to not only plan the social media campaign, but also execute the same with the utmost perfection.
This tool guides you to optimize your posts, and ensure that each of them perfectly fits the requirement of the platform you are posting at. You can preview your posts for different platforms to see and verify how they will look on your website.
You can schedule your posts on Loomly to post according to your convenience & requirements. You can prepare posts in advance and schedule them to maintain a streamlined workflow.
9) CoSchedule: CoSchedule is a reliable tool to not only plan your calendar but also organize it.
CoSchedule is a proven success for social-media marketers, which definitely makes it the top choice of people all over the world.
This tool covers almost every functionality with an economical plan. However, if you desire to get all the advanced marketing functionalities, investing in the CoSchedule tool is absolutely worth it.
One of the most important benefits that CoSchedule comes alongside it is that if time is your constraint, you can still craft an effective social media calendar. The tool is extremely easy to be used, even for beginners.
10) Buffer: Buffer implies simplicity & efficiency. This tool comes with several advanced features and offers them in the simplest way possible. You can use almost every functionality of this tool with drag and drop, which validates the first statement of this paragraph.
Even if you are managing multiple social media accounts, Buffer can help you out with it. The tool integrates with almost every social media platform, which makes social media marketing easy for you.
You can schedule your posts, and even track the performance of your posts using the in-built analytics.
These are the top social media calendars & tools to plan your content effectively and ensure that your social media marketing campaign stays seamless, and you yield the desired results quickly.
Rest, if your social media marketing stats aren’t impressing you, or if they aren’t helping your business to thrive, you can count on Pat’s Marketing, the best SEO company in Toronto.
Our team not only can help you with your social media marketing campaign but also boost your overall online presence. To reach out to our team, do connect with us at 888-488-7287 (toll-free).